Sunday, October 24, 2010

Katie Featherston all shows! (Or less) of the abnormal activity 2 'Midnight

The Best Actors to disclose information about your next project is a difficult task as usual. But the "abnormal activity in the" Katie Featherston, whose role next track "Paranormal Activity 2 'comes to play is a mystery, the process seems almost impossible - and even the duty as a journalist, the N "want to ruin the movie fans, even if one or two juicy details to reveal fortunately. manage the details of secret surveillance actress very quite exciting at first, the audience soon fear without experiencing poor appetite whet was.

"The next chapter, Moviefone Featherston said." I know two things that I think is important, it remains the center of the first film -. Improvisation, authentic, reality lies in such a movie to your imagination scares you, but it's the next chapter. It is, therefore, will kick at a high level, and I think it will be really effective and I am very happy that people see. "

Many of which were in line before 16:00 - the "abnormal activity" actress cinema Dome in Los Angeles, where half the night on the Paramount offer a selection of bathroom fans attended Wednesday night. Autograph sessions, improvisation, camera phones with housing and passersby at random encounters, Featherston mentioned how much I appreciate all the love received from the first film's many fans.

"Horror fans are very dedicated - and very loyal," said "because I think if you find something, if they have a good scare, they want more .. this if you are a good band I love do, do not like to hear that still love this band, it's good for people's reaction to the film that fans of the track and I like this answer .. when I meet people at Starbucks or elsewhere, I am eternally grateful and happy to greet me when I'm glad you liked the movie and love it. "

Featherston confessed that after the first film's huge success was not about to wax poetic about the supernatural phenomenon, less any kind of expert. "Sometimes I to find someone to tell me about their situation," he said. "I know it's slow work was actually tried, and even if my character has the same name as a character I need and I can not help their situation but most of the people - . most people know it's just watching a movie and get caught while, but beyond that, I'm just an actor. "


Without the presence of Featherston, however, the crowd was at its peak Dome cinema. At 18:00, about 400 fans in line Sunset Boulevard, waiting to go see this film. Trucks Angeles food and decadent cheese tray ready plans and have people online. At one point, a young woman with her cell phone to take a picture of the process the car stopped in traffic, but I'm sure he's got the best shooter was one of my buttocks.

But even with a deafening volume pumping and obstacles that "the captive animals has made them a little to see, everyone was patient and respect the music, spirits were high, and the tone tonight was a fun and festive.

Because of our serious and effective commitment to exceptional 2 'Featherston activity to celebrate some of the secrets, we are united that the actress visited some of the fans and your answers to some questions Sylmar, California, Karla Carrillo. Actress "We certainly have had nightmares when I was doing," he said when asked whether the shooting and suffered from nightmares after the cinema .. "I know that Micah and I want to scare us and scare us and we spent so much time in a state of fear is definitely a sense that has permeated our time sleeping. But once it was over, like it is It was okay, back to normal life. "

Covina, California, echoed Joey Rasic Carrillo vague question, we asked whether the first movie still scares Featherston, though he went through the entire manufacturing process. "Sure!" Said. "I first saw this film a two and a half hours, Oren said, it seems, this is breaking - it's too long, but in the end, and we had to change and things like that look .. , and of course [I fear] I tried to take care of ourselves, but in the dark I could not get married, and I thought, no! "

Carrillo continued with a very important question - namely, how Featherston and "extraordinary" Micah Sloat of his co-star was the true story of love between? "Oh, it's a good question," Featherston whispered. "We love you, no, romantic, even if we have good chemistry, but we have a real love-hate relationship sometimes -. I think the most fascinating, wonderful, sometimes man, sometimes I followed him head to hit, and I know he feel the same about me. "

"I also do some work with him again, but I do not think I'll have to come way down in the short term," he said.